Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGH!! NEED SOMEWHERE TO STAY NEXT WEEKEND!!

Options
  • 23-06-2011 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi all

Going to see the Flaming Lips next weekend in Alexandra Palace
    There's 4 of us and because I'm a total idiot I forgot Wimbledon was on so we have nowhere to stay on the 30th June and 1st July!
    Does anyone have any recommendations? Even a little pokey B&B that isn't online or someone's old gaff that's empty at the minute!

Any ideas very welcome!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Sometimes you can get good deals in the city (financial) district as they are only busy on working days. Aldgate, Liverpool st. Canary Wharf etc....
    Enjoy the gig!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Try CouchSurfing or CampInMyGarden.com, you're more likely to have a result there. Though given that I heard about the latter because it was mentioned as an option used by folks going to Wimbledon this year, you might still have a fight on your hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

I got a place thanks to some lovely travel agent lady, only 140 quid for two rooms for two nights!
    I joined CS though - just moved to Brussels so it'd be nice to offer out my pad...

Advertisement