Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Call of Duty

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

if only back ops was as good as that video :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'm actually kinda disappointed that this thread wasn't about a Lego CoD game. That could be wierd yet fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

deathrider wrote: »
    I'm actually kinda disappointed that this thread wasn't about a Lego CoD game. That could be wierd yet fun.

Same here, was thinking finally the first call of duty game i'd be willing to play in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Same here lego series is about the only consistently good series around at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Lego is awesome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

It might happen eventually. Smell the money EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Lego's really expensive though :( I was looking into getting some but it's way pricier than I remember and I'm finding it hard to justify getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

damn pro lol. i hope its in game footage.... :p

Lego was my childhood toy! god i loved it!

newer tryed any of those lego games thought. heard there was lego mmorpg. looked cool, becouse you could biuld your own stuff there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

thats a great video. Made me laugh a good few times. Very well done. Cheers OP

Advertisement