Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm new here!..

Options
  • 22-06-2011 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Well as a moderator!.

Yup, you've a new moderator on the forum.

I know I've rubbed some people up the wrong way in the past - but the past is like an old ex, its in the past and best left there.

Anyone who know's my form in the Self Defence & Martial Arts forum will know I favour light touch moderating.

Cowzer has this place running great, I don't intend to step on his toes or anyone else's so you'll barely notice me about the place.

When it comes to knowledge of the UFC, Strikeforce etc I'm in the ha'penny place compared to the majority of people here, but I come with many years experience moderating in the SD&MA forum.

Thats about it, wanted to get this out of the way and blend right back into the background again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Best of luck martin, was going to put up a welcome post for you when I got to my pc, not till tomorrow, anyway welcome aboard.

Most of the time it's easy enough in here :)

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

It's cool Paul, wasn't jumping the gun I just wanted to get that out of the way and slip back under the radar.

See you during the week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement