Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Musos in Wexford area for Covers?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    I live in Wexford and have a pretty good photographic memory for good songs dating back to flate 60s era. I play acoustic and sing.Not sure how long will be here but for forseeable.If you fancy a jam/world stardom let me know.Posibly do some pubs etc
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

hey experienced drummer playin over 5/6 years in various cover bands and original bands and also some fill in work for other bands.. have high end professional gear and can travel.. well used to learning mountains of stuff in a short time frame.. such as a 30 song set list in 3 or so days and am used to improv-ing as i had to play a 3 hour set list for a friends band at the last second.. dedicated committed musician looking for a new band.. heres a few clips of me playing get back to me if ya like what ye see.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWAiic4ckg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYacofjrJE

sorry copy and paste from my own ad above ther ^^
    i know a bassists too thats looking for a band hes in the fill band link.. dont know much bout bassists but hes never played a wrong note or had a prob learnin a song in the last 4 or so years wev been in various bands together
    where are you based exactly?
    are there any links of yourself playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Jonny Harris

Hi
    Got no links setup. I am based near Castlebridge. Were the drums miked?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

any chance of ye throwin somethin up just so i could get an idea of what ur like?.. im based in camolin.. the drums were miked in the band link.. in the cover video they were recorded with one cheap usb microphone.. you any experience geting gigs?.. what age are u urself?

Advertisement