Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Sullivan wins first event of the season

Options
  • 22-06-2011 8:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Ronnie O'Sullivan tonight won the first event of the new season,his 4-0 win over Joe Perry in the final of the PTC event in Sheffield included two centuries in the 55th minute match.
    It's a welcome return to form for O'Sullivan, from what i've heard he's been in great form recently, on and off the table and his winning this tournament will i'm sure make everyone sit up and take notice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Good for Ronnie! When he's on form he is mesmerizing to watch! With a bit of luck it should make for an interesting season:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

zack01 wrote: »
    Ronnie O'Sullivan tonight won the first event of the new season,his 4-0 win over Joe Perry in the final of the PTC event in Sheffield included two centuries in the 55th minute match.
    It's a welcome return to form for O'Sullivan, from what i've heard he's been in great form recently, on and off the table and his winning this tournament will i'm sure make everyone sit up and take notice.

That'll be a welcome change, not have to listen to him whining about his 'poor form' over the last ten years will be a relief.

Advertisement