Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bigoffer.co.uk ?? potential HP laptop €320 deal or not?

Options
  • 22-06-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

http://www.bigoffers.co.uk/product.php?product=HP-01049&cat=6&sub=160&cat_title=Computing&prod_title=HP+G62-A17SA+Laptop+500GB+HDD+Windows+7+2GB+Ram...

Just wondering if anyone has ordered of Big offer before?

Laptop available for €320

Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
    Processor: AMD Athlon II Dual-Core Processor P320 (2.1GHz, Level 2, 1MB).
    Memory: 2GB DDR3 (1 x 2048 MB) -- Supports up to 4 GB DDR3 memory.
    Video Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics -- up to 1022 MB total available graphics memory.
    Display: 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display (1366 x 768)
    Hard Drive: 500GB SATA Hard Disk Drive 7200 rpm.
    Multimedia Drive: SATA optical drive: LightScribe SuperMulti DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support.
    Network Card: Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN.
    Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n.
    Sound: Altec Lansing speakers.
    Webcam: Webcam with Integrated Microphone (VGA)
    PC Card Slots: 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro or xD Picture cards.
    External Ports: 1 VGA port. 1 HDMI port. 1 stereo headphone-out. 1 microphone-in. 3 USB 2.0 ports. 1 RJ45 ethernet port.
    Dimensions/Weight: 24.6 cm (L) x 37.4 cm (W) x 3.18 cm (min H) / 3.68 cm (max H) / 2.2Kg
    Power/Battery: 65 W AC Power Adapter / 6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Do they deliver to Ireland? Or is it just there rates are really dear?

I also have a feeling i read somewhere before that HP laptops aren't the most resilient, that said i could be wrong (and no doubt someone will point it out if i am) so sorry if i am. I don't own one but just thoughI'd better throw it out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

~€320 including delivery using xe.com to convert.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭coolpix23

A friend recently got me to re-instal Vista on a HP/Compaq Presario f500. It would be about 3 years old and there was a problem with the WiFi on all it.

When I did the research it turned out that there was a general problem with the WiFi card in that particular model. It would simply not turn back on if it was turned off or if you turned the laptop off and then back on if the WiFi card didn't come on it never would.

I assume it was only with that model and 3 years later it's sorted.

The big problem I would have is how they treated people. They kept saying there was no problem, eventually (maybe when enough people had given up?) they started doing something. google for "hp compaq presario wifi problems"

Advertisement