Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C E SUPERVISORS POSITION AND INTERVIEWS

Options
  • 22-06-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

has anyone done an interview recently for one of those positions if so what did you think of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tarahill

have applied and done interviews for these positions and have all the experience that the advertisments say is required, having 3rd level qualification etc have not been lucky to get one of these jobs and yet when I enquire it always seems to be a local person to the area that has no experience or qualifications that get the positions. FAS although they fund these positions will only tell you that they are only on the inetrview panel to advise and that they dont have any say in who the sponsors apply as it is their choice at the end of the day. I have attended several interviews one in particular where a member of the interview board took phone calls and texted constantly through my interview and walked in and out of the room as often as he liked, i did make a complaint but was told that fas couldnt do anything about it. I feel that these jobs are not worth answering as its a waste of time the local little committees etc already have people lined up for these jobs. i have also noticed on a few occasions that some of these positions are re advertised again in a few months as often the person who is gave the job cant cope with the work load that is involved and that the position does require very high IT skills etc
    progress.gif

Advertisement