Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bloggie HD video camera

Options
  • 22-06-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I have had the above camera for about a year now and have a few questions with regard to editing. The camera itself is full 1080 HD and takes fantastic video clips in great quality. These play ok on my laptop (which is supposedly able to support 1080 and also supposed to upscale lesser quality to HD) in realplayer or windows media player, but when i go to edit them in movie maker the computer or the program just cant seem to handle them (juddery and slow, playing sound at the right speed but with the film clip lagging behind) so i have to convert the videos to avi thereby seriously lowering the quality. its really frustrating!

does anyone have any ideas on whether there are other editing programs that i can use without having to convert the video clips? or am i just doomed to crap quality videos forever???

any thoughts welcome!

Advertisement