Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HubSpot CMS

Options
  • 22-06-2011 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hello,
    does any one has experience in migrating website to HubSpot CMS? how difficult is that? experiences/suggestions welcome. Thanks for ur time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Absolutely dreadful piece of software. If you plan on doing any more then just editing content you should avoid it, it's utterly incapable of doing anything more complicated. It's more of a marketing tool than a CMS

• Registered Users Posts: 40 team eGlobe

Thanks Cormee for the reply. After a quick look I also think its not the right one for managing website content. you know what client bought this already for 18k dollars/year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

I found it so frustrating to use, I gave up doing web work for a client who switched over to it.

I think their own staff will convert your site to the Hubspot version.

I didn't realise it was 18k p/y. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I just had the [saracsm]pleasure[/sarcasm] of converting an existing hubspot site to Joomla, I'd never heard of it Before.

I was dealing with the smallest package .. and I can say Virtually any CMS out there has tools to rival Hubspots, and for the price of the "baby" package you'd easily get a Completely Custom Wordpress site and the Rest of the tools with better SEO upgradeability and better looking templates.

Client was paying around $300 a month I believe :-O

The pages that were set up were freaking horrible and Duplicate content everywhere - chasing 404's on her highest ranking pages.

Migrating from a platform with no export option and no database access is NO fun..she's been paying this price all along quite simply as she didn't know anything about websites really until she had a few other built individually and saw the Cost vs Value.

Maybe you get more value out of the 18k package (would hope so:-S)

***migration from an existing site to the HubSpot CMS is provided at $10 per page, with a $250 migration minimum.***

Advertisement