Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dbs evening diploma business studies

Options
  • 22-06-2011 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,
    Looking to do this course in dbs starting september, one year evening diploma in business studies. Has any done the course? Has anyone experience with dbs? Am I just wasting my money? (cost is 1990) Will the diploma be worth the paper its written on? The course is accredited by the icm in the uk.Please someone reply help, see similar posts but with no repley, all responses are really appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sheep2bull

anybody got anything? help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭mimmi

sheep2bull wrote: »
    anybody got anything? help

I have no experience of DBS as a student, so cant comment, but for me the fact that it's not HETAC'd would put me off from an accreditation point of view - but that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 eoin_mulhern

Do a course in DBS myself staff and lectures are top notch...library is adequate...but if its not HETAC approved it pretty useless in terms of recognition especially if your paying that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭shanemort

i too am looking into doing that course, Anyone any views or thougths?

I dropped outta college back in 2001 and have been working ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

• Advertisement
Advertisement