Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinda Apt.......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Aw! I thought this thread was going to be about some sort of apartment. (An abbreviated one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Welcome back into the fold Dr G!

Good to have ya on board (fnar fnar) again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Good to be back buddy

DrG and Otis......sounds like a 70's soulfunk band

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

/waits for the continuation of your topics....

HINT HINT ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

And you are?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

you were gone?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The pressure of modding the gardening forum was taking up too much of his time so he left us for a spell.

Damn flowers.

/shakes fist at nature.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

The pressure of modding the gardening forum was taking up too much of his time so he left us for a spell.

Damn flowers.

/shakes fist at nature.

It's a seasonal thing with them really, should be fine for the summer now, but I hear it'll be a right mess come Autumn.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

bluewolf wrote: »
    you were gone?? :pac:

I think that's the best atitude to take, to be honest. The guys only human, a meltdown like that could happen to anybody. We're assured that he's almost 100% better now, and of course the hairy palms won't affect his ability to mod.
    Welcome back Dr.G!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

You're back?

I'd like a second opinion doctor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Do you look like this?

Dr+Nick.jpg

Advertisement