Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

8x MAG 130rd M4/16 midcaps with H&K markings

• 21-06-2011 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭

For sale:

8x mid caps, plastic, made by MAG, 130rd capacity for M4/M16/SCAR/Masada etc. Black with H&K markings.

Only used once as real caps (bought for my friend for Troops in Contact: The Rionegro Mandate event).

Asking price: 60 eu.
    I will accept Paypal. Mags can be picked up in Naas, Co. Kildare. I will pay postage if my asking price will be accepted. No trades.

110621mags0001.jpg

110621mags0002.jpg

110621mags0003.jpg

110621mags0004.jpg

The markings:
    "5.56mmx45
    RESTRICTED LAW ENFORCEMENT/GOVERNMENT USE ONLY 10-94
    Heckler & Koch GmbH
    Made in Germany
    Heckler & Koch Inc.
    Sterling VA"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭chris20

Ever in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Marcin B

I will be in Fibber Magees on Saturday evening :) Other than that, I'll be picking up my gun from QAS on Thursday/Friday (after 16:00).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Offer 45 colected in naas this friday :D!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Withdrawn offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭chris20

Offer 50 collected from qas.I'd be way too drunk to remember them in fibers Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Offer Asking:D

chris20 wrote: »
    Offer 50 collected from qas.I'd be way too drunk to remember them in fibers Haha

Offer accepted. I could be in QAS tommorow around 16:00 but I could go there same time on Friday if you'd like to meet in person. If that doesn't suit you I'll leave the mags in the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Mate, I Gone all day Tomorrow, But can be there @4pm on Friday:D

Betty Blue wrote: »
    Offer Asking:D
    Betty Blue wrote: »
    Mate, I Gone all day Tomorrow, But can be there @4pm on Friday:D

I'm sorry Chris but you've been outbid. Since my asking price has been reached and I'm happy with the pick up arrangement I'm selling the item to Betty Blue. See you on Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Marcin B wrote: »
    I'm sorry Chris but you've been outbid. Since my asking price has been reached and I'm happy with the pick up arrangement I'm selling the item to Betty Blue. See you on Friday.

chris made an offer which you accepted, so he should be first in line.
    the offer was €50, so the new asking is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, €50.
    OP you are engaging auctioneering (rule breach).

• Advertisement

My apologies to Chris. I must admit I only skimmed through the rules. I'm afraid the only thing I can do at the moment is to refund Betty Blue 10 eu if he had picked up the mags from QAS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Marcin B wrote: »
    My apologies to Chris. I must admit I only skimmed through the rules. I'm afraid the only thing I can do at the moment is to refund Betty Blue 10 eu if he had picked up the mags from QAS.

make sure you have a proper read of the rules to avoid any future breaches of the charter.

Advertisement