Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double acoustic bass player for session work.

Options
  • 21-06-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hey there. Are you a double acoustic bass player? know of one? I'm looking for a double acoustic bass player for possible session work in the studio over the summer. pm me and let me know your price.

You must however be top notch. retaining online work you have previously done for my listening pleasure would be a bonus for this job.

Thanks

Jammy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KamKell22

Hey i am a professional bluegrass bass player and I seen your add and would like some details! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hey there. Are you a double acoustic bass player? know of one? I'm looking for a double acoustic bass player for possible session work in the studio over the summer. pm me and let me know your price.

You must however be top notch. retaining online work you have previously done for my listening pleasure would be a bonus for this job.

Thanks

Jammy
    Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Malice wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Pm sent to first poster. I'm based in Dundalk Co.Louth.

Advertisement