Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studied French in college but very rusty-help in Dublin

Options
  • 21-06-2011 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I used to have an intermediate level in French after studying it in college and living there for a few months. However due to busy schedule and work I realised on a recent trip to Paris I am loosing it quickly. Just wondering is there any good courses in Dublin area that are not too expensive to help me get back on track???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Maybe it would be a good idea to establish a French forum boards beers? Has it been tried yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

If the idea was to speak only French, there'd have to be a number of decent speakers. IME if there's too many beginners, the thing tends to break down into a constant "what does this/that mean?"

Advertisement