Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Courses?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I used to play tennis every now and again when I was younger, mainly on holidays, and almost joined a club at one stage. Anyway, I've been thinking lately that I would like to get out and have a game or two over the summer. Preferably, I would like to rent a course for half an hour, or hour, for a game with a friend. Clane Tennis club is the closest course that I can think of but it's members only as far as I know. Are there any other tennis courts that can be rented like this in the Kildare/Dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Why not ask to join Clane?. Most tennis clubs would be very open to new members.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 notsotechnical

Hi, I am interested in getting into Tennis but I have never played before. I am shocked that I cannot find a public tennis court in Kildare? This seems ridiculous to me! Is it any wonder the kids are bored out of their minds. Crazy fees to join tennis clubs are not feasible to people who do not have an excessive exposable income!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

Hi, I am interested in getting into Tennis but I have never played before. I am shocked that I cannot find a public tennis court in Kildare? This seems ridiculous to me! Is it any wonder the kids are bored out of their minds. Crazy fees to join tennis clubs are not feasible to people who do not have an excessive exposable income!

Prosperous have 3 nice floodlit courts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Locking this thread. notsotechnical hasn't been active in months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement