Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrading SSG

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

how long have you had it, if it's less than a year I'd recommend nothing. then maybe a new hop and barrel to start with, upgrading is all fun and games but if it doesn't really need it there is no point.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

its only seen one skirmish and its all well and good i was considerin something to improve the accuracy or the range

anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

I think that the new hop up and tightbore will make a great difference. Add to that using .25 bbs and it should improve a nice touch.

I don't know if the gun takes AEG barrels and rubbers but the MadBull Black Phyton 6.03 and madbull blue hop/guarder clear rubber would be a great choice and less than €55

yeah i was thinking about something along the lines of that.do you know if MIA sell them or any other shops?

• Advertisement

HobbyAirsoft and SEAirsoft do the madbull barrels and the hop up rubbers.
    I think MIA have the Ulitimate Tightbores but I'm not sure what they're like.

alright thanks are they easy to change or would i be better off bringing it to a shop?

It depends on whether the rifle takes AEG barrels and hop-up rubbers, I can't really say to be honest.

alright thanks for the help anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

The SSG/Black Eagle M6 etc are a rifle made by UHC, I believe, and if memory serves they use a different barrel & hop configuration than other sniper rifles, which makes it harder to upgrade. You'll be looking at making a few small modifications.

I can't say with certainty what they are, all I remember is reading that some had to be done. Have a search on google and it should turf up some results of other Airsoft Forums discussing mods for the gun.

• Advertisement

so does anyone have any experience upgrading one?

Advertisement