Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26.2 percent off running shoes (Elverys Sports)

Options
  • 21-06-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was in Elverys Sports in Corbett Court,Galway city today.Picked up a great bargain...Asics Kayanos normally 140euros,I got them for 107 euros :D.The guy serving me said Its off all running shoes till end of day Sunday..Also some other good deals,buy any 2 mens tshirts/shorts/three quarter lengths get one free.Buy one get one free on kickers clothing also.Great service in there as well.
    Hope this helps lads :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Oh and theres also 26.2 percent off all football boots,might go back for a pair of Preds I think:D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Asics Kayanos 17 are 100 in champion and got 5 euro points on the red card ( also got free 10 euro by signing up)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Hey guys,

I was in Elverys Sports in Corbett Court,Galway city today.Picked up a great bargain...Asics Kayanos normally 140euros,I got them for 107 euros :D.The guy serving me said Its off all running shoes till end of day Sunday..Also some other good deals,buy any 2 mens tshirts/shorts/three quarter lengths get one free.Buy one get one free on kickers clothing also.Great service in there as well.
    Hope this helps lads :)

Hate to be a stickler but thats only 23.5% off ha:p

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Hate to be a stickler but thats only 23.5% off ha:p

Sorry they were 100 euros...the newer Kayanos were 145 down to 107 though cheeky pup :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Sorry they were 100 euros...the newer Kayanos were 145 down to 107 though cheeky pup :P

Haha sorry hadta do it:D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

All well and good if the Kayanos suit your foot and running style! I got the Nimbus 13 for 92 euro! Cant beat that!

Advertisement