Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help!

Options
  • 21-06-2011 3:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey guys,

I have to buy a snooker mad friend of mine a pressie... was thinkin of getting him tickets to a snooker event?

Any comin up or anything you guys would recommend? :) (i haven a clue ha)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

The next event that would probably suit you is the UK C'ships but that's not until the beginning of Dec, between then the tournaments are scattered throughout the World from Austrailia Thailand and South America, there are the PTC's held between them but apart from a couple held in the South West Academy and the Academy in Sheffield the others are held throughout Europe.
    If he is snooker mad than a few tickets for the UK in York would do the trick, it's the second biggest event on the calendar and a big fav of players and fans alike.
    But if your a really good friend take him to Thailand for the snooker World Cup in July !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MrFan

The Masters is always a good tournament to visit in Mid Jan. You can get tickets for 1st & 2nd round matches pretty easily and the Rocket always performs well there. It has moved to Alexandria Palace so not sure how that changes things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 snooker147

MrFan wrote: »
    The Masters is always a good tournament to visit in Mid Jan. You can get tickets for 1st & 2nd round matches pretty easily and the Rocket always performs well there. It has moved to Alexandria Palace so not sure how that changes things.

Apart from when Ronnie got whooped by Stuart Bingham last year!

www.photoboxgallery.com/FocusStacked are always good for prints, I purchased some prints from them in March from The Masters although I can not see a album on there for The Masters this year!!!! best thing to do is email them, I just tell them what player I want and they send me examples of their best images.

You can always find some good stuff if you search on eBay for Snooker Memorabilia, I have some great old Snooker coaching books found by searching the memorabilia section.

Advertisement