Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Hong Kong

Options
  • 21-06-2011 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I know there are loads of helpful threads about visiting china already. I have read most of them. Was just wondering if anyone has been to the Hong Kong?

Was wondering if anyone knows where I would find an interpreter? Are there any portal companies that help with this? Any advice in general???

Are there many manufacturing factories in Hong Kong?

Any advice/tips are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Bobby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

Just out of curiosity why Hong Kong ?? From my understanding there are very few manufacturing places in hong kong as mainland china is much much cheaper, what products you are looking for would be more appropiate to determine the location of your trip, You really need to do a lot of research first but speaking from experience if you do it right it will most definatly worth it

Advertisement