Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist with vocal ability available

• 20-06-2011 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

23 year old bassist available and interested in getting involved in a band. I'm based between Cork and Kildare (go to college in the former, travel home to the latter) and have a wide range of tastes when it comes to music so I'm open minded about genres. I've been lucky enough to acquire some good gear (Fender Jazz and Ampeg SVT-CL, can't go wrong I suppose) and I've been told I have a pretty decent singing voice, so if you feel like having a jam just drop me a PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lamonp

Hi. I'm a songwriter/guitarist and I have recently teamed up with a jazz drummer. We are looking for a singer and a bass player. Based in Maynooth and Lucan. I can PM some demos of the material. We are thinking of doing some covers and working on original material too. Let me know if you are interested in getting a jam going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 michaela.f10

hey, i'm in a dance-rock/electronic originals band based in cork city, short a drummer and bassist at the moment. pm me if you'd like to meet up and chat, i can show you what we're into and what our plans are for the future

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

If you're up for a challenge I'm trying to start a tech metal band in Celbridge,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056325115

Advertisement