Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Guitarist wanted

Options
  • 20-06-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Must play guitar---just some of our songs have two guitars so this is a must.

A wide vocal range is good.

Kind of indie style mixed in with alot of rock.

Don't want to be agest but between 18-22 only please.

Based in south dublin for practice. Space is set so no moving around you'll have to come to us.

We wont be like BAM do this but things will have to progress pretty swiftly as we do have dates lined up and a ep launch in october.

Covers to learn for auditions
    Fake tales of san francisco
    Munich-editors
    Jenny Don't be Hasty -paolo nutini

Anyway if interested pm me on here. Name and Number only please no emails. And for the love of god no timewasters we want someone whos gonna be serious and treat this band as a way of making means to a end as well as having fun.

www.soundcloud.com/evan-b54 we sound like this :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cg4

Hiya, I'd be interested in singing with your band. I'm twenty and can play the guitar and sing.

Let me know when and where to meet up for auditions.

Thanks,
    Clare <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Hey clare afraid i left this to rest out singer didnt leave in the end got fired from his job thanks for the interest though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

cg4: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

singer didnt leave in the end
    Do you want me to change the thread title for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

If you could delete it that'd be great dude forgot to get in touch about it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

If you could delete it that'd be great dude forgot to get in touch about it
    For the sake of clarity I'll just close it instead. Let me know if you want it re-opened.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement