Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates Mats

Options
  • 20-06-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

I was wondering if someone could please help me. Firstly, what is the difference between a yoga mat and a pilates mat? And could someone please point me in the direction of where to buy a pilates mat in Dublin? Starting a class next week and dont have time to order online.

Thanks J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dreamgirl18

Hi,

Just wondering if you got sorted for a mat?
    I'm currently looking for one so any tips on what kind, brand and where to purchase would be much appreciated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 SQ80

Hi Dreamgirl18, yeah i got one in a shop called Joy Fountain in Hibernian Way. Lady in there was very helpful and recommended which one to buy. She advised that i go for the basic and cheapest as i was only new to pilates and might have hated it. HTH :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dreamgirl18

Must have met the same lady SQ80, she was super helpful to me too :)
    Defo recommend Joy Fountain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Joy Fountain is a great shop. They have a good range of stuff from basic/cheapo to brand names and they are super helpful. They can even order stuff for you. Very happy to have found them - it really didn't make any sense to have to get yoga props sent from UK or Germany if I wanted something more than the standard choice in studios.

Advertisement