Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Prizes

Options
  • 20-06-2011 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I am running the first of an annual international song writing contest at the moment. This year will be web based primarily, while also hoping to have a live final this year but will definetly be implemented next year. All cash received from song entries will be going to a different charity annually. This year it will be in aid of Parkinsons research. I have sourced lots of prizes already. I would like to be able to offer the contest winner a chance to record in a studio. There will be lots of media coverage for the event and will be great free publicity for any studio that is willing to offer a prize.
    If any of you are willing to offer something please get in touch.

Comments

Advertisement