Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment

Options
  • 20-06-2011 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭

Had a look through the threads and they appear to be quite old.

Just wondering does anyone know the best sites for cricket equipment - bags, pads, gloves etc? My son plays and needs some gear. Most of the sites are UK and the postage is just as expensive as the equipment.

Going to look in the shop at Clontarf (when I can catch it open!) and see but just wondering if anyone had other suggestions.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Dovies wrote: »
    Had a look through the threads and they appear to be quite old.

Just wondering does anyone know the best sites for cricket equipment - bags, pads, gloves etc? My son plays and needs some gear. Most of the sites are UK and the postage is just as expensive as the equipment.

Going to look in the shop at Clontarf (when I can catch it open!) and see but just wondering if anyone had other suggestions.

Grant White in Phoenix CC runs an equipment company, you should be able to get a catalogue from the pavilion.
    Ed Sports in Pembroke Wanderers hockey ground has an extensive selection.
    Elverys usually have some stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭crackit

If you're son is a youngster then I reckon Grant from Migrant(?) Sports in Phoenix would probably have the fullest range of equipment. I've been in their shop out the back once before and it seemed to be particularly teeming with junior equipment.

Advertisement