Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-Con Attendance Saturday 25th

Options
  • 20-06-2011 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Alright, there's 2 of us so far (me and Joe) who said we'd probably go to Arcade on the Saturday alone, I was just wondering who else was interesting in some MvC and maybe BB action?
    We'll probably be nabbing the bus up early, and riding it home late, and walking to and from the con inbetween.
    So...anyone coming to the Q-Con, or will this be just the Adventures of Chuey and Voa?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I might be going to Arcade Con but Nom-Com for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

you can count me in for some bb lads and if somebody willing to teach me how to play marvel cough voa cough ill waste my money playing that:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I'll be at Q-Con and ArcadeCon for sure, don't know about NomCon yet but probably will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I shan't be at Q-Con, but Arcade-Con and Nom-Con will both be graced by my presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I won't be going to Q-Con, but Nom-con is where it's at!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blinn

Me, Dan & Roogle will be at QCon

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

I'll be at Qcon this weekend, and Arcade the weekend after, and I should be staffing Nom-con this year. B|

I'm going to sit down and start working on Mr. Bloodedge now, hopefully I'll be able to pull off his BNB Dead Spike to corner combo. B|

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Blinn wrote: »
    Me, Dan & Roogle will be at QCon

Nerds......I'll probably be there Sunday for SF4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

blag wrote: »
    Nerds......I'll probably be there Sunday for SF4.

Mister Defending Champ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Will be there all three days, as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Okay, after looking at the timetable, those wanting to take part in BB would have to take the 7 am bus up for a 10.30 tournament. I'm debating whether or not this is really want I want to be doing (hint; it probably isn't...I've a couple mates coming up from the country for a few days that I haven't seen in months :( ). Looking like I'll have to give this a miss. I'll have a final answer on the Friday itself, but right now it's looking like a no.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 icat

Vesy interest on bb, and how about the consume?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

I was dying to head up for some bb but unfortunately i had to lend money out for an emergency so im broke till next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Looking like this is called off for the Southern lads... oh well.

Stay classy, Northern.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Voa wrote: »
    Looking like this is called off for the Southern lads... oh well.

Stay classy, Northern.

Wait, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Advertisement