Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiral Knights

Options
  • 20-06-2011 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Anyone play?

Started there yesterday, it's rather addictive!

Still getting my head around the excessive crafting but just now have all tier 2 items.

Is there a way to sell your old weapons? I had a quick look at the Auction House but was confused, it doesn't seem to allow me sell anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

If you equip a weapon, it becomes bound to you so you cant sell it. Only stuff you craft and not equip.

It is a fun little game, only really played it for the TF2 hat but was a good little romp all in all.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Loco wrote: »
    Anyone play?

Started there yesterday, it's rather addictive!

Still getting my head around the excessive crafting but just now have all tier 2 items.

Is there a way to sell your old weapons? I had a quick look at the Auction House but was confused, it doesn't seem to allow me sell anything.

I've been playing for the last few days (quite a bit, in fact) and I'm loving it so far - I hadn't really expected much of it before I played it, but it's easily my favourite of the F2P's that were released on Steam :P So far, I'm only at Tier 2 (was trying to get the Brandish -> Nightblade recipe but the vendor didn't have it).

One thing I particularly like is that the microtransactions, while they appear to be extremely helpful, don't appear to be vital to progressing in the game since you can source Crystal Energy from the ingame currency anyway :D

Out of curiosity, what equipment are you (or anyone else, for that matter) using? ATM, I'm using the Cobalt Set, the Cutter (to see if I prefer it over my Brandish) and the Voltech Alchemer (with Cryotech Alchemer as an alternative)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

Will have to look those weapons up on the wiki later, no access from work.

I have cobolt armor and helm too, firebreaker shield and a thwack hammer and an autogun which I want to upgrade to peppergun.

Yeah, being able to buy CE with ingame currency is useful! You can't really do much without it!

Advertisement