Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player with vocals wanted

Options
  • 20-06-2011 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Bass Player With Vocals Wanted for Meath-based Band
    Hi all,

One of Ireland's top cover bands is looking for a Bass Player with strong vocal ability. Age 20's - 30's.

The band performs in all major venues around Ireland. This position will be fantastic for the right candidate - band is booked out for the rest of the year so plenty of work is assured. Covering all modern day hits, influences include Killers, Kings of Leon, Rihanna, KT Perry, Pink, Mumford and Sons, Black Eyed Peas and everyone else making big moves in the modern day charts.

Band is based in Meath, already established and flat out busy. So if you think you are the right person for the job, drop us a line and we'll take it from there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 coolodge

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rbanks1000

Hi there,
    I'm a bass player with vocals ,equipment and gigging experience. I'm currently doing some gigs but would be interested in a full time position. I'm familiar with the type of bands you listed and would be keen to find out more about the position if its not yet filled. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Darbycam

rbanks1000 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm a bass player with vocals ,equipment and gigging experience. I'm currently doing some gigs but would be interested in a full time position. I'm familiar with the type of bands you listed and would be keen to find out more about the position if its not yet filled. Cheers.
    Hey can u pm me your mobile & I'll give u a buzz to have chat. Cheers

Advertisement