Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shane & Rory Mac

Options
  • 20-06-2011 12:21am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I brought it up during the Masters, but Shane O'Mac is there now with Rory's dad at the US Open, looks like his sports Management company is doing some right things

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Saw him there alright, took me a second to realise who it was. He must be pretty closely involved with Rory. Think Rory is a WWE fan too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The McMahon's are Clare people after all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Represents him.

Shane sits on the Board of Direcors for International Sports Management. They represent McIlroy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Some representation to be inside the ropes in the Master and the Open, let alone to be chatting with his da and mate

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Cool, so it was him then, I thought I was seeing things there for a minute.

• Advertisement

Am I the only 1 that sees Shane O'Mac and thinks of Kurt Angle nearly getting his back broken?

I've just ordered Capital Punishment as well, mainly because I have 18 beers left, damn Tesco and their beer offers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Clareman wrote: »
    The McMahon's are Clare people after all

Seanie's first cousin. :D

Second, Diarmaid's brother

• Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

Clareman wrote: »
    Some representation to be inside the ropes in the Master and the Open, let alone to be chatting with his da and mate
    Yep, especially since Augusta wouldn't let then president Clinton play the course.

Degag wrote: »
    Yep, especially since Augusta wouldn't let then president Clinton play the course.

Ah now, there was a mix up, when he heard carry the bags he took it the wrong way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Wow he is still trending in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Did anyone else see Shane McMahon hanging with Rory McIlroys father during the golf last week??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

There's the thread buddy:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72862552

Both Vince and Shane were in the same State. One was watching history and raising his profile the other was backstage putting on a very forgettable PPV.

Advertisement