Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod, Old Rules

Options
  • 20-06-2011 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Just a quick post to let you know I've recently been appointed co-mod of this forum. Real life has taken Jules away (temporarily hopefully) so I've been asked to help out.

Some of you may know me from Mac's Quitlog - I've had a namechange but I'm the same Mac. In summary - I'm a smoker who quit smoking cold turkey nearly 18 months ago and still not smoking.

As regards old rules - Terry's charter couldn't sum up my position any better. It's a helpful forum and anyone being unhelpful will be un-welcome. Please report any unhelpful posts/spam or feel free to PM me with any personal requests. I'm around most days - but not all day, every day so please allow some time for me to reply.

Happy quitting. :)

Mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

What is it with Parenting mods quitting smoking! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Somebody has to think of the children!!!!111

Advertisement