Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Hayes no longer head writer for SmackDown!

Options
  • 19-06-2011 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭

From this weeks Creative Recall
    So apparently Smackdown has a new lead writer in Ed Koskey. Ed was moved from NXT to Smackdown. I actually really like Ed and think he is a really good guy but I just don’t understand the philosophy that Vince imposes on the creative staff. People are put in positions based on seniority as opposed to creative ability. Ed is extremely creative but he has also been in the company for 10 years. WWE needs a fresh coat of paint and the same guys put in different positions won’t give that feel. Although this move is great news for ECW/NXT alum currently on the Smackdown roster.
    http://creativerecall.wordpress.com/2011/06/19/smackdown-recall-june-17-2011/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

The headline should be Michael Hayes being removed from the position rather than the new guy getting the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Maybe the black guys will be actually given a push now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

drayme wrote: »
    The headline should be Michael Hayes being removed from the position rather than the new guy getting the job.
    CMpunked wrote: »
    koolaid.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

split off from the no chat news & rumours thread. Talk away!

(And my first moderation!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Ah my post is now a thread :eek:

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »

That would have more of a sting if R-Truth wasn't in the main event tonight :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

jaykhunter wrote: »
    That would have more of a sting if R-Truth wasn't in the main event tonight :pac:

It was a joke after what a tipsy Hayes said to Mark Henry,i'm not repeating it as its very racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

jaykhunter wrote: »

50% of Smackdown's black roster is getting a push. ;)

Get Byron Saxton on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

hey can someone fill me in on the whole michael hayes racism thing i dont really know what all of ye are on about here. pardon my ignorance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

ayatollah wrote: »
    hey can someone fill me in on the whole michael hayes racism thing i dont really know what all of ye are on about here. pardon my ignorance

He told Mark Henry "I'm more of a n***** than you are." Bobby Lashley apparently left the WWE due to Hayes treatment of him Booker has defend him at times saying he doesn't take offence to Hates using the N word

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

ah quite the enlightened individual i see

McLoughlin wrote: »
    He told Mark Henry "I'm more of a n***** than you are." Bobby Lashley apparently left the WWE due to Hayes treatment of him Booker has defend him at times saying he doesn't take offence to Hates using the N word

I'm pretty sure Lashley left because of how they were booking his wife, and then they sacked her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'm pretty sure Lashley left because of how they were booking his wife, and then they sacked her?

She was being booked as Teddy Long fiance I think before she left.Even though he's easily old enough to be her dad.

I think they wanted her to be in some sort of sexual or racial based storyline (I think she was supposed to be the marraige counsellor Edge has an affair with or something, whatever the equivelant was at the time). She refused, and COINCIDENTALLY was released a short time later.

The other reason floating around is that a "certain writer" constantly referred to him as Black Lesnar.

The other reason floating around is that a "certain writer" constantly referred to him as Black Lesnar.

That's actually pretty clever!

*sirens go off* oh no!

It's actually a pretty cool name in my opinion, but I can see how one might take offense...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

And henry gets a push :)

Advertisement