Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you compete, but train with limited facilities?

Options
  • 19-06-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

A friend of mine is compiling an article for an equestrian publication, and she'd like any rider who competes, but trains with limited facilities, to get in touch with her. PM me and I'll give you her e-mail address.

In particular those who have no arenas, but would have to ride quite a lot on roads etc.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

May I ask what the point of the article is, as in what she hopes to achieve by publishing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mackay

That even with limited facilties, you can still achieve good results.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

I don't complete anymore but used to every weekend and did well out or it i had no arena used to have to hack 3 miles to use one and back again if i wanted to school my horse most of the riding done was on the road or in the forest it is quite doable . good luck with the article .

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭loopyloulilly

I compete every other weekend and also train horses, I've no arena or proper jumps. Still we achieve brilliant results. :D

Advertisement