Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian/country pursuits themed cards

Options
  • 18-06-2011 10:51pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know it's not strictly an 'equestrian' related theme, but I was wondering if anyone would know where to get country pursuits themed cards, such as drawings/sketches of gun dogs, or fishing sketches, etc. It seems they're becoming more and more difficult to find (or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places!).

The 'equestrian' ones are easy enough to find in tack-shops, etc., but not so much the shooting/fishing ones. Has anyone any suggestions? They'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Could we have a link with an example of what you are looking for please convert?

I think I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing you're looking for.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Something like this or this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Ah not what I was thinking of, sorry! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ell

Horses & animals? Some cards too I think.

http://www.mjribbink.com/shop.htm

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

TRI in the Curragh has some the last time I was up(about 4 weeks ago)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭twomeys

We can get those convert I think. PM me if you have no joy up your way and we'll get you some..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

not sure where you are but those cards from cachetuk are for sale in some garden centres. there is a plantplus garden centre in Tipp that i saw them in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

They would stock these in the likes of Avoca & The National Stud, also saw some fab ones in Rathwood house in Carlow a couple of wks back.

Advertisement