Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Films 1-6 starting 8th July Vue LiffeyValley

Options
  • 18-06-2011 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭

As it says on the tin
    http://new.myvue.com/harry-potter
    The Harry Potter Season

The final farewell… How are we ever going to get along without our wizard friend Harry?

After a decade in his company, the world gears up for the last ever Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ - Part 2. It’s the end of an era, a moment in history, a tragedy and a cause for celebration.

And as we get ready for the big finale, why not indulge yourself in our Harry Potter Season and see ALL the movies to get you hyped up ready for our final farewell…

Starting with The Philosphers Stone Friday 8th July 7pm, €2.50 a ticket (or €4.45 VIP seat)(and not incl. booking fee) and each subsequent film every night (sat/sun/mon/tues/wed) at the same time / same price.

Just spotted it and thought Potter fans might be interested, I love seeing things on the big screen, especially this type of film that really makes the most of it. I'd love to go but don't know that I'd make it home from work & out to Liffey Valley for 7 but I might try with some. It'd be a cool build up to the final instalment. (though Deathly Hallows Pt.1 would have to be watched at home!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Cineworld appear to be showing Deathly Hallows Part 1 on the 14th, Half blood prince on the 13th, order of the phoenix on the 12th, Goblet of fire on the 11th, prisoner of azkaban 10th, chamber of secrets on the 9th and philosophers stone on the 8th. I think it's €4 a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Cineworld is showing them all between the 8th and 14th of July I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ahh indeed they are! very good, they have 4 showings a day too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I was hoping some cinema would show Hallows part I when part II comes out. It never occurred to me that the cinemas would show them all!
    I will be trying to see as many as possible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I wish I was able to go to see them all again...damn you work!
    hopefully I'll be able to get to some of them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

UCI Blanch is showing em all as well, same dates, but at 6.30pm.

Tickets are €3.50, €5.20 for premier. Not as cheap as VUE, but i'll throw it out there anyway.

Advertisement