Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone number for Shang Hai Restaurant in IFSC?

Options
  • 18-06-2011 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,830 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a phone number for Shang Hai Restaurant in Dublin? Their official website only lists that you can order off Just-Eat, not on their website, not on Golden Pages and can't find it on any websites with a quick Google.

Asked a operator over on Just-Eat who never responded.

I had a menu for it lying around somewhere, but have misplaced it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

8879611 according to the front of the takeaway in google streetview!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,830 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That's one way of doing it..

.. girlfriend is in Dublin and needed it but founded it on her phone eventually! :D

Thanks Twenty10.

I was wondering did they deliver to Sligo!

Would you recommend it for takeout? I live close enough to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,830 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Twenty10 wrote: »
    Would you recommend it for takeout? I live close enough to it.
    Had it back in April when I was at Peter Kay... arrived back to the hotel and ordered some Chinese to keep us going.

It was average to be honest... I ordered a chicken udon and it was FAR too salty.

Bloody bizarre how difficult it is to find their phone number - imagine not even listing it on your website! :confused:

Bit strange all right, I'll stick to what I know then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Is this the Chinese that's across the road from Noctor's pub just off Sheriff Street? If so then it's the most liberal use of geography that I've ever heard of!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Certainly is, across from Noctors
    And they call this Spencer Dock?

Reminds me of Ballymun Glasnevin North ;)

Only this is a Chinese not a homeowner so what do they care about their address. Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

mikemac wrote: »
    Certainly is, across from Noctors
    And they call this Spencer Dock?

Reminds me of Ballymun Glasnevin North ;)

Only this is a Chinese not a homeowner so what do they care about their address. Strange

Address is 47 Lr Sheriff St NOT Mayor St, Spencer Dock is off Sheriff St to the right off the church previous called The Moss Bank (if you know your history about the area)..It's called Spencer Dock because the land was owned by a Lord Spencer many decades ago...

Advertisement