Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bins not collected in Blackrock

Options
  • 18-06-2011 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Howdy,

the general waste bin (black) hasn't been emptied in my area in Blackrock. The green bin has been emptied. Any body else have the same experience? Any ideas why?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,310 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Have you paid your bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dentaku

haha, I think so! If I haven't then nobody else on the road hasn't either because their bins haven't been collected either.
    I'll ring the county council on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,310 ✭✭✭✭ted1

The council no longer collect bins, you need to contact panda greenstar or whoever your signed up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭zyndacyclone

We've had this problem a couple of times. It was always the result of either roadworks or a misunderstanding about bills (we live in flats, neighbour didn't pay theirs, we paid ours). Both times, they sent out a special collection just for our bin. We're in Dun laoghaire, so pretty close.

Give them a call, they're pretty responsive usually.

Advertisement