Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF XIV for £5!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

It has been that price for a while now on zavvi. It should be fine, I hear there is always updates improving it. Never got it myself, not into paying per month for it. I was going to get it the minute I saw the offer, I thought the goggles were real! It's a game item :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NoRegrets

Op,

Its only £2.89 on sendit.com, their owned by the same company as zavvi never had a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

NoRegrets wrote: »
    Op,

Its only £2.89 on sendit.com, their owned by the same company as zavvi never had a problem with them.
    They charge £2.99 shipping per item now though, so works out better from Zavvi with free delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NoRegrets

Basq wrote: »
    They charge £2.99 shipping per item now though, so works out better from Zavvi with free delivery.

Used to be the other way round zavvi would charge for delivery and sendit was free to ireland, so i always went with sendit since the prices were pretty similar between the both.

Cant believe they are charging £2.99 per item now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Used to be the other way round zavvi would charge for delivery and sendit was free to ireland, so i always went with sendit since the prices were pretty similar between the both.

Cant believe they are charging £2.99 per item now.
    Yep, The Hut Group are all over the place with shipping rates tbh.

Sendit.com was free, now £2.99 per item.
    Asda-Entertainment was free, now 99p per item.
    Zavvi was 99p per item, now free.
    The Hut was 99p per item, now free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 krisityfer

Op,

Basq wrote: »

Em, yeah... I knew that...:D

Sendit have tried to tempt me back with a 10% off voucher, but with shipping in mind, other places like play still nearly always work out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I think there is a subscription fee of about €8 a month. It also got pretty poor results on Metacritic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

I may be wrong but I believe there is currently no subscription fees as it switched development teams and they wont be charging again until they feel it is good enough to charge for.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Yeah there's no fees at the moment while they try and sort out the mess.

Advertisement