Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway

Options
  • 18-06-2011 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am interested in doing a Montessori course in Galway city. Full or part time but am finding it very difficult to find any information on same. St Nicholas seems to be one that is recommended most but their website is appalling and they have been very slow to get back to me.

Also I am unemployed at present but do hold a primary degree and so am wondering do I qualify for any grants/financial aid when it comes to a course like this?

The other course I was considering was the post grad in visual communications in Cork. My primary degree is in visual communications but I want to work with children. A childcare qualification (level 8) is required though and since I have a degree already I don't qualify for the VTOS courses, although they only run to level 6 anyway.

Help! I am very confused and am not sure I have that many options? Has anyone any ideas on where I could go for help in figuring this out or has anyone done any of these courses and were they worth it?

Thanks!:)

Advertisement