Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia Interview 2011 interview & help please!

Options
  • 18-06-2011 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi all,
    my hubby went for interview on wednesday and unfortunately was unsuccessful on his 1st attenpt which seems to be a common theme after reading older posts. anyway just though id let ye know the format of the interview. hope it helps and best of luck to all.

CV
    1st member went through application form and cover letter discussing how training led to my hubby applying for teaching and his relevant teaching experience.

Irish
    2nd member of board
    how did you prepare for interview, ie. grinds irish course etc
    did i know anyone that was doing hibernia course + what was the feedback
    did i see the limerick hurling match, who won did i think limerick may win in the future?
    holidays

English
    3rd member of board
    importance of IT in teaching
    instead of a quote he was asked re the importance of storytelling to children
    the difference between telling stories to younger classes and to older classes
    why do you deserve position in the course

all members of the board were very friendly and put you right at ease.

anyone who has done the interview we would really appreciate if you could tell us what you think got you the position in the course.

Advertisement