Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Options
  • 17-06-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

GAME are selling the 3DS for €239.99 with Ocarina of Time free.
    Best deal I could find in any of the shops and I think if you use your GAME card you'll get €8 or €9 off your next order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Steky wrote: »
    GAME are selling the 3DS for €139.99 with Ocarina of Time free.
    Best deal I could find in any of the shops and I think if you use your GAME card you'll get €8 or €9 off your next order.

I'm guessing this is meant to be €239?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Steky

I'm guessing this is meant to be €239?
    Yes sorry. Thanks for pointing that out:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

Steky wrote: »
    GAME are selling the 3DS for €239.99 with Ocarina of Time free.

is 3DS still blue or black

only get it, if it is different from orginal colors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    is 3DS still blue or black

only get it, if it is different from orginal colors

Huh. Of course it is either blue or black.

And why should color being same as the original colors deter someone from buying it....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

And why should color being same as the original colors deter someone from buying it....:confused:
    It really does boggle the mind as to why anyone would not buy it based on the current colours. It's not a fashion accessory, it's a portable games console. Sheesh!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

She thinks it's a special limited edition set.
    It's just a means for game to sell more 3ds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

when zelda ocarina of time came out N64 it was gold instead being original colour black.

when 1st gamecube was purple, zelda wind waker came out with gamecube, the gamecube was a platinum gamecube with zelda wind waker.

when zelda minish cap came out with GBA SP its was a Gold GBA SP instead being original silver colour

when Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass with Nintendo DS Lite was the Nintendo DS Lite was Gold

so i thought same thing will happen zelda ocarina of time came out with 3DS would be different to keep the series pattern going

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    when zelda ocarina of time came out N64 it was gold instead being original colour black.

when 1st gamecube was purple, zelda wind waker came out with gamecube, the gamecube was a platinum gamecube with zelda wind waker.

when zelda minish cap came out with GBA SP its was a Gold GBA SP instead being original silver colour

when Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass with Nintendo DS Lite was the Nintendo DS Lite was Gold

so i thought same thing will happen zelda ocarina of time came out with 3DS would be different to keep the series pattern going
    It's too soon after being released for a new colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

wampyrus77, I have no idea whether or not you are talking about the console of the cartridge.

Advertisement