Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Guitarist available(Waterford city)

Options
  • 17-06-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey all,

Looking to get a band going in waterford city.

Wanna get something going along the lines of QOTSA/Black Sabbath/ASIWYFA/Jeff Buckley/Fugazi/Melvins.....

Also experiment a bit. Have a load of ideas and would like to collaborate/jam with people, see can we get something going.

Miss being in a band alot.

Seán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sydsad

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭montec

Hi there,
    we are a drummer and Bass player looking for someone kinda like yourself.
    Pm me if you're interested.
    We are based in Mooncoin, (just outside Waterford City) with our own rehearsal space. Would love to get something up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Press_Start

Interested in this too :D montec im interested and in waterford city so let us know - mail me a number if yer in need
    I'm a rock/metal guitarist/ singer and can play any style, let us know whats up

cool, we're into anything from stoner to experimental to Neurosis/Cult of Luna type stuff but whatever is good for us as long as its interesting. Thing is, we're in our 30's, but don't let that put you off, pm me if you're still interested and we'll organise something. Transport/gear etc is no problem for us.

both pm lads :)

• Advertisement

pm'd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Hi sydsad,

Been chatting with montec, he reckons we're all set for a jam on Monday week with yourself? (I'm the drummer, btw). Really looking forward to it now.

Our last band split a couple of weeks ago - just didn't have the 'punch' we'd like, it was too indie for us, so we're looking forward to making a racket.
    We've been working on some songs since then, but we're up for your ideas too, most definately.
    As long as it's original and interesting, thats what matters :-)

See ya then man.

fyfe79 wrote: »
    Hi sydsad,

Been chatting with montec, he reckons we're all set for a jam on Monday week with yourself? (I'm the drummer, btw). Really looking forward to it now.

Our last band split a couple of weeks ago - just didn't have the 'punch' we'd like, it was too indie for us, so we're looking forward to making a racket.
    We've been working on some songs since then, but we're up for your ideas too, most definately.
    As long as it's original and interesting, thats what matters :-)

See ya then man.

looking forward to it myself. Yeah i have some stuff as well. Some complete...some not but i am def open to changing around things and if we can take bits from yer songs and mine and put them together, if they sound good obviously then all the better. Iv been messing around with vocals and guitar effects over the past while trying to do something i havent before.

The last band i was in was a year ago now so im well eager to get one up and running.

Yeah, sure i will talk to you then

Advertisement