Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted For Anthemic Rock Band

Options
  • 17-06-2011 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey All,
    We are looking for a dynamic Drummer who is interested in creating a huge Anthemic sound. We are currently a two piece guitar and bass and we both do vocals and are looking for everyone in the band to try their hand at harmonies and singing. We are working on Original Material and also Covers at the moment so you will fit right in straight away. We are looking for someone is very open minded and easy going but will maintain the level of professionalism.

Our Influences range from old skool 60's rock up to Kings of Leon , The Killers, Thin Lizzy & MGMT. Our current material sounds like an amalgamation of all of the above but with its own twist. We are looking for a drummer within the 20 -30 yo range. We have alot of contacts in the radio industry as we (both) work in radio so our aim is to work towards an E.P as soon as we can after a good few gigs and use those connections to be successful.

If your a drummer and interested in joining us please give us pm..

We have recorded some of the material and will be provided apon request. We would also like to hear some samples from you.

Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

hey experienced drummer playin over 5/6 years in various cover bands and original bands and also some fill in work for other bands.. have high end professional gear and can travel.. well used to learning mountains of stuff in a short time frame.. such as a 30 song set list in 3 or so days and am used to improv-ing as i had to play a 3 hour set list for a friends band at the last second.. dedicated committed musician looking for a new band.. heres a few clips of me playing get back to me if ya like what ye see.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWAiic4ckg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYacofjrJE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Cash_is_dave

Hey dude ,
    Seen your ad and We like what you see. Were just wondering what your age is , it's not really important we just want to know. I will send you my number im the pm and we can organise a jam session. Were already doing covers and originals so we will send over the material were doing for the jam if your up for it. the recordings of the originals are very rough but it gives you an idea. Look forward to hearing from you ..

Thanks
    Dave

Advertisement