Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized Stumpjumper

Options
  • 17-06-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

For sale: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 08
    Size medium. Very little use and in near new condition. Cleaned and lubricated after every use. Reason for sale: too small need a large. Copy link below to see full spec. Price: €1200

http://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/bc/SBCProduct.jsp?arc=2008&spid=33436

The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp is a great all-rounder that delivers performance. Great ride and handling with highly adaptable suspension.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mgbgt0_0

Open to offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tommy.m

hey im interested in the stumpy,have you a number i can contact ??

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,757 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

tommy.m wrote: »
    hey im interested in the stumpy,have you a number i can contact ??

Keep all discussions/negotiations in-thread - no PM or telephone communication is allowed until a deal is agreed in principle here

Sorry for the delay replying but was away for the last 2 weeks.
    Bike is still for sale, do you want anymore information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Frankearns

Hi , is your stumpjumper still for sale ? I'm looking for an xc bike .
    mgbgt0_0 wrote: »
    Size medium. Very little use and in near new condition. Cleaned and lubricated after every use. Reason for sale: too small need a large. Copy link below to see full spec. Price: €1200

The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp is a great all-rounder that delivers performance. Great ride and handling with highly adaptable suspension.

• Advertisement

Hi , is your stumpjumper still for sale ? I'm looking for an xc bike .
    mgbgt0_0 wrote: »

Hi , can you let me know if your stumpy is still for sale ?

Yes still for sale

I'm interested in buying it . Have you a contact number ? Where abouts are you ? Maybe I could meet you at the weekend if you're around ?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,757 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Frankearns wrote: »
    I'm interested in buying it . Have you a contact number ? Where abouts are you ? Maybe I could meet you at the weekend if you're around ?
    Read post 4 above

Once you've agreed a deal in principle contact details may be exchanged

• Advertisement

Happy days , can you get back to me so we can sort something out and having a look and a price ? Thanks , fran .

Frankearns wrote: »
    Happy days , can you get back to me so we can sort something out and having a look and a price ? Thanks , fran .
    You agree a price, subject to viewing, then you can make the arrangements to view

The OP has stated a price

The next step is for you to make an offer

Please make sure you read the rules before posting again

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Rapidmike

just checking what size you are to see if worth trying to do a deal .im 5.11 and wondering if i would fit yours??

Sorry

Sold last night

Advertisement