Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Dublin

Options
  • 17-06-2011 1:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46

Does anyone know the number or even an email address that I can contact facebook Dublin?? I have literally searched everywhere but with no avail. Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Didn't search hard enough. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/facebookdublin?sk=info

Send them a mail.

Here's the careers page, http://www.facebook.com/careers/department.php?dept=dublin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 louie12ie

Cheers mate but would you know the specific email address or contact number for them? Just need to contact them about a possible work placement :)

Nope. Doubt they'd just give that information out. It'd be like emailing Microsoft headquarters. You're better off "liking" them on FB then sending them a message that way.

I know I might sound like an idiot but it wont let me send a message to them??

louie12ie wrote: »
    I know I might sound like an idiot but it wont let me send a message to them??

Nope not an idiot. I just tried to message them there. They also blocked people from posting to the pages wall. Hmm. Back to google methinks.

You could try ringing the building they're situated in? I think it's on Hanover Quay. Hanover Reach is the name of it, sorry can't find anything else.

11850?

• Advertisement

Yea think I will have to do that. Thanks mate deeply appreciated with your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Try walking into their office. Its just opposite The Grand Canal Theatre.

Advertisement