Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail

Options
  • 17-06-2011 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties accessing their GMail accounts? I have been unable to gain access to mine for the last couple of days?

:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Mines fine. Have you tried different browsers, do you get an error message?

(Have you tried turning it off and on again? :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

No, all my Gmail accounts are working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Was yours one of the emails released by Lulzsec?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Sunshine! wrote: »
    Was yours one of the emails released by Lulzsec?

chin_grin wrote: »
    Mines fine. Have you tried different browsers, do you get an error message?

(Have you tried turning it off and on again? :P )

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fhl%3Den%26tab%3Dwm%26ui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&bsv=llya694le36z&scc=1&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2&hl=en&from=login

That's what comes up when I open the Gmail link at the top of the Google home page.

• Advertisement

More info here (pick one).

Highly doubt that's the case though. They attached a pron site and took their addresses and passwords..........unless.........OP? :P

Could you not attach a screenshot? That link brings me in to my own account. Although the address looks quite suss. Update your anti-virus and run a scan. Cos I get in using my mail.google.com address (IE that's all I see in the address bar).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Wasn't just that one site.... the 62,000 are from unknown origin afaik. I'd recommend checking your address all the same. Have you no backup account to gain access to it, by security reset or something?

More info here (pick one).

Highly doubt that's the case though. They attached a pron site and took their addresses and passwords..........unless.........OP? :P

Could you not attach a screenshot? That link brings me in to my own account. Although the address looks quite suss. Update your anti-virus and run a scan. Cos I get in using my mail.google.com address (IE that's all I see in the address bar).

I'm trying to access it from my **** computer.

I'm trying to access it from my **** computer.

Your what computer? :confused:

Didn't really answer my question though. Is it just google accounts that you can't log on to. What page loads up? Can you take a screenshot?

Sorry about the millionty questions but you might be being forwarded to a phishing site that just looks like a gmail logon (just looking at the address). So that's why I'm suggesting run a scan for malware.

Your what computer? :confused:

Didn't really answer my question though. Is it just google accounts that you can't log on to. What page loads up? Can you take a screenshot?

Sorry about the millionty questions but you might be being forwarded to a phishing site that just looks like a gmail logon (just looking at the address). So that's why I'm suggesting run a scan for malware.

My work computer. Don't know how to put a screenshot in here sorry. The page that loads up just has the "Gmail" logo on it and nothing else?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Had the same problem. Fixed it as follows;
    Open gmail page as normal-then click tools-compatibility view and you should now have the log on fields back.
    I have no idea how the settings changed on my pc.

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Had the same problem. Fixed it as follows;
    Open gmail page as normal-then click tools-compatibility view and you should now have the log on fields back.
    I have no idea how the settings changed on my pc.

That fixed it. Thanks.

Advertisement