Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Store to integrate with eBay

Options
  • 17-06-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭

I have a prospective client who has over the last couple of years grown a small business and is selling a dozen or so items per day on his eBay store and growing.

They have a one-page website purely for contact details etc. He is seeking to put a store up on his own domain also.

Does anyone know of a PHP MySQL shopping cart that integrates with an eBay store ie. admin both from one panel?

He has a merchant account so would obviously be interested in avoiding eBay's percentage on sales if he could sell through his own site. There would also be the consideration that the traffic on his own site is miniscule at present.

Has anyone else done this? Any pointers much appreciated.

So far I have found this

http://www.kosmoscentral.com/ecommerce/mods/x-cart-ebay-orders-integration.php

which is a commercial add-on to X-Cart which is commercial also.

I will have a look at the eBay API but I think my client would prefer to go direct to his own payment gateway eg. Realex from his domain.

Thanks

*Feel free to move if this should be in another forum*

Advertisement