Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French for beginners/ French grinds

Options
  • 17-06-2011 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi everyone,

I just spent an Erasmus year abroad in a French university in Rennes2 in Brittany studying German(my other subject in uni), english translation skills and french lit.

I am going into my fourth and final year of studying French and German in university in NUI Maynooth.

Anyone who would like to perhaps do grinds over the summer to brush up before heading back to school, i am offering to do grinds. Also anyone who simply has an interest in the French language and would perhaps like to start as a beginner. Let me know if you are interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnrichard

Its glad to see this kind of good works here and it will really encourage the moves here too.

Advertisement