Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available, based in Clare, can travel

Options
  • 17-06-2011 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey i'm a bassist looking for a band, much prefer to do original music. i'm 23 years old, have transport and my gear is pretty good. I play a 5 string Ibanez, 4 string OLP and my amp is a 500Watt TC Electronic combo. My style is varied, I can play alt, rock, post-hardcore, funk etc... I uploaded two tracks to youtube yesterday of covers from two of my fave bands but I do like a varied amount of styles of music. You can watch those vids at http://www.youtube.com/colinbass87. Any interest or any questions contact me here at boards or by email, colin_clancy87@yahoo.co.uk

ps i really want to have a fun project that I can enjoy but also want a serious effort from people too. Don't want it to be carried by one person

cheers
    colin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭flameboy87

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

Come up to Dublin and ye have yourself a deal :)www.facebook.com/criticdublin

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

That wasn't entirely a joke either

Haha, don't worry I didnt take it as a joke anyway, don't really have the chance to relocate to Dublin at the moment so I'd rather have something that I can travel to from home in Ennis, I can travel to alot of places but Dublin is a bit of a stretch, If i move in any way close to the capital i'll give you a shout, music sounds good.

Cheers

Bassist Available for Original band. Living in Clare but have transport and good gear. Check out my channel on youtube @ www.youtube.com/colinbass87. I am 23 years old and have some good gigging experience. Have a vast and varied interest in different styles of music. You can get a good indication of these styles from my youtube channel.

Can also do session work for any recording that needs to be done.

Need any more info then just ask. Hope to hear from you soon.

Colin

• Advertisement
Advertisement