Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karcher steam cleaner £70

Options
  • 16-06-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

The Karcher SC1020 steam cleaner is selling for £70 on amazon.co.uk. If your in the market for one i think you'll do alot worse imo. Selling for €165 thereabouts in argos on sale! Of course i went ahead yesterday and bought a different cleaner and got alerted to this deal while in amazon today, perfect....:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Fantastic find pool10 !!! I bought one about a month or so ago off them and thought I got a great price then of £83 ... looks like I should have waited a little while:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

pool10 wrote: »
    The Karcher SC1020 steam cleaner is selling for £70 on amazon.co.uk. If your in the market for one i think you'll do alot worse imo. Selling for €165 thereabouts in argos on sale! Of course i went ahead yesterday and bought a different cleaner and got alerted to this deal while in amazon today, perfect....:(

Hi Pool 10, do you mind if I ask a question? Do you intend to use this Commercially or just as home use, car, van, bike, patio? I bought a cheep (€29) one 6 years ago and is perfect for all my needs. It does not take all the graffiti of the lane walls but most.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pool10

I think it is really designed for domestic use, i dont think it would be suitable for anything heavy duty. Cleaning bathrooms, ovens, fridges etc..

Advertisement