Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lifeguard Jobs in Dublin

Options
  • 15-06-2011 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hey

Could anyone post any lifeguard vacancies that arise anywhere around the Dublin area here.

Am looking for a job for the summer and hopefully part time work September onwards.

Even places that would be worth tryinmg would be a big help :)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

You've missed the summer jobs advertised by the councils at this stage.

Have you tried all of the gyms that have pools?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

Stheno wrote: »
    You've missed the summer jobs advertised by the councils at this stage.

Have you tried all of the gyms that have pools?

I dont live in Dublin so wouldn't be too familiar.. just will be studying there in September and would be of unbleivable benefit to get work to fund it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

I was perusing a business section in a FAS office yesterday and there were lifeguard ads in it. Noticed because my OH is a lifeguard too..!!

Can't remember the wheres and whens, but I think it was the Business section of last Sunday's papers, if you can get them. Otherwise I'd recommend doing a search out there on the interweb...I think they were private not public pool/beach positions, as far as I remember.

Advertisement