Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Content for website

Options
  • 15-06-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for someone to do the content for construction, renovation and maintenance contractors website. I have someone who will work on design, google words and all that. Much appreciate some feedback.

regards

Leon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

leon76 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking for someone to do the content for construction, renovation and maintenance contractors website. I have someone who will work on design, google words and all that. Much appreciate some feedback.

regards

Leon

What do you mean "do the content" ?

The contractor should provide the content themselves - it's their site.

Are you talking about someone to copy-and-paste from their content to the website CMS ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

OP - I presume you are looking for non-advertorial but relevant content but perhaps can you can explain what 'content' it is you require? Also helpful will be some clarity on how the content will be used and by whom?

What are you offering in return for content?

Advertisement